STEDMAN jersey /CLASSIC-T/
96.00 ₴ – 147.60 ₴
T-shirts knitted Stedman (France) ST2000
Fabric: 100% cotton yarn; Density 155 g/ m2.
1. Stitched from shoulder to shoulder braid.
This is the base (skeleton), which allows the t-shirt to keep its original shape with frequent use and washing.
2. Cotton neck (without elastin).
– when shrinking the t-shirt, the neck gives shrinkage along with the main material and does not deform.
– The T-shirt does not lose its appearance.
3. Use ring-spun thread:
– cleansed of lint
– more sturdy on the gap
– Compared to the open-end thread used by most manufacturers, ring-spun allows you to make more stitches when making the material, thus providing additional strength.
4. Tactile sensations:
– The fabric in Stedman T-shirts is softer.
– allows you to provide the perfect result when branding silkscreen, embroidery or thermal printing.
Cotton is not charged when printing.
5. Tube fabric without side sutures.