Hood for self-rescue fire RATUNEK-PO
The hood is protective for self-rescue in a fire (further hood) is designed to individually protect the respiratory, eye and head of a person from smoke and toxic combustion products when evacuating from smoke-filled, contaminated premises during a fire. Adapted for storage at facilities (class “S”).
The hood is used with a volume of oxygen in the air at least 17%.
The hood kit consists of:
– fire-resistant hood with panoramic screen;
– internal silicone filter semi-wash with two exhalation valves that prevent exhaled air from getting under the hood, and fogging of the panoramic screen;
An elastic collar that provides reliable obturation and prevents toxic gases from entering the hood;
An airtight aluminium foil packaging;
– a hood storage case.
The main characteristics of the hood:
1. Protective time, min. – at least 15
2. Sucking ratio, % – no more than 5
3. Resistance to breathing at a volume of air 95 dm 3 / min:
– during inhalation, Pa – no more than 800
– when exhaling, Pa – no more than 300
4. CO 2 on the breath, % – no more than 2.0
5. Total weight, kg – no more than 1
6. Guarantee shelf life, years – at least 5
The hood is designed according to the requirements of DSTU EN 136 and DSTU EN 403, has a universal size, which allows it to be used by both adults and children over 12 years.
Application: Hood is recommended to be used as a means to ensure fire safety in the operation of buildings and facilities with mass stay of people, to equip hotels, high-rise, residential and administrative buildings, educational institutions, offices, banks, hospitals, industrial enterprises, etc.
The use of the hood as an emergency vehicle will help to solve the problem of personal safety of people during evacuation in extreme emergency situations.