GOSOMS goggles closed WN18 DRIVER RIKO® (3) with indirect ventilation
GOVS protective glasses closed with indirect ventilation WN18 DRIVER RIKO® (3), classic with glass of optical transparent material, extended, maximum possible view due to the cylindrical surface of protective glass, a soft body of PVC plastic provides a comfortable, soft fit to the face of the user, reduces pressure on the face and fatigue of the working.
NOTE: to protect the eyes from mechanical damage with chips and shrapnel, departing during machine processing of metals and other materials, particles of stone, ash, coal, cement, spray solutions, when working with pneumatic and power tools, for gas welding and support work, in difficult working conditions.
The glasses are classic with glass made of optically transparent material;
Extended, as much as possible view from the cylindrical surface of the protective glass;
– soft PVC plastic case provides a comfortable, soft fit to the user’s face, reduces pressure on the face and fatigue of the working;
– ventilation devices provide maximum air exchange in the sub-point space;
– elastic adjustable head tape;
– A wide strip of obturation provides a tight fit, reduces pressure on the face with long-term wearing of glasses.
– glasses are made without metal parts, from materials with ideal insulating properties and do not conduct electric current;
– resistant to chemical acids and alkaline solutions, mechanical exposure to particulate matter, increased protection from sparks and splashes of molten metal and high temperature, exposure to oils, fats, oils.
Types of glass:
– Hardened mineral glass is super-resistant to the truth and scratching, protection from mechanical damage up to 0.6 J;
– StrongGlassTM RS with a waterproof, two-way super-strength, solid and at the same time non-sweating coating (without loss of properties from time), increases the impact strength of the glasses and increased protection against erasure and scratches.
– colorless glass for grinding, drilling, milling, turning, mounting, plumbing and other works related to cold processing of metals, stone, plastics, wood and other materials;
– light filter 2.5 and 5-2.5 for construction, installation, household, auxiliary and other works related to long stay in open areas in bright sunlight, like high-quality sunglasses;
– light filter 3 and 5-3.1 to protect the eyes from excessive brightness of visible light during work related to long stay in open areas in bright sunlight, for auxiliary work at electric welding in open areas;
– light filter 5 for auxiliary and other works related to long stay in open areas in bright sunlight, for auxiliary work at electric welding, for gas welding, rations and oxygen cutting;
– light filter 6 to protect against UV and IR radiations to gas welders during gas welding and cutting medium power;
– light filter 7 to protect against UV and IR radiation to gas welders with powerful gas welding and cutting.