Welder’s shield POSOMZ NN12 CRYSTALINE YAMAL Favori®T
Protective face shield of the welder with an automatically darkening filter НН12 CRYSTALINE® Yamal Favori®T darkening adjustment – external from 9 to 13 DIN
|Discontinued from the range||
DSTU EN 166-2017
|Protection against mechanical damage||
Protective face shield of the welder with an automatically darkening filter НН12 CRYSTALINE® Yamal Favori®T.
Favori®T housing advantages:
– memorable, modern design;
-the possibility of using both flat and panoramic cover glass;
– side channels for exhausting smoke generated during welding;
– a system of fastening the light filter, cover glass and substrate, unique in its simplicity and reliability;
-the streamlined shape reduces the likelihood of sticking of scale to the body of the shield.
-working visibility area 92 × 42 mm;
-adjustment of the lightening time from the minimum (residual radiation of the weld, strong currents) to the maximum (instant lightening) reliably protects the welder’s eyes from IR and UV radiation;
-adjustment of the sensitivity of the optical sensor from the minimum sensitivity (welding near another welding station, bright light) to the maximum sensitivity (hidden arc, low currents) allows you to carry out the whole range of welding;
– operating temperature range from -5 ° С to + 70 ° С;
– panoramic cover glass protects the ASF from the outside from sparks and splashes of molten metal, scale, hot solid particles at extreme temperatures.
– polycarbonate substrate Etalon protects the ASF from the inside from scratches, dust and fogging during welding.
Optical class 1;
Dimming adjustment – external from 9 to 13 allows the welder to set up a comfortable dimming without interrupting work, without removing protective gloves;
1 year warranty;
Optical sensor – 2 pcs.;