GAS signaler SOND-1-57 (from wine. 6m and shock absorber)
Gas signaler – SOND-1-57 (carbon monoxide, methane and hydrogen sulfide) with built-in sensor
For utilities, measurements of gas concentrations in wells, underground communications to prevent poisoning of people with poison gases:
- hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- carbon monoxide (CO) – carbon monoxide
- methane (CH4)
The alarm is used in any industry and utilities to control gas at the level of microconcentrations, where toxic and harmful gases (methane, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide) pose a threat to the health of workers:
- in sewer wells, shelters, tunnels, engineering network collectors;
- In empty containers;
- In boiler rooms as a flowing detector;
- Gas pipelines (to check the integrity of equipment);
- to inspect tanks, vessels and facilities to determine their explosive safety before entering them or while working.
The PROBE-1 signal emits a light and beep, has 30 modifications depending on the controlled components, constructive execution (with a remote or built-in sensor).
The principle of action and modes of operation of THESD-1-57
It is possible to use as a flowing detector. In this mode, THE PROBE-1-57 identifies the leaks of controlled components and controls the integrity of the plants. Gives a light and beep when exceeding the established nominal concentrations:
- Methane (CH4)– 300 mg/m3
- Carbon monoxide (carbon monoxide, CO) – 50 mg/m3
- Hydrogen sulphide (H2S) – 5 mg/m3
The GAS signaler SOND-1-57 has one trigger threshold, which is fixed.
PROBES-1-57 refers to single component alarms in terms of the number of controlled components. If there is a amount of combustible gas in the air, the PROBED-1-57 alarm is used only as an indicator of total gas and leakage.
The ambient temperature is between -20 degrees Celsius and 40 degrees Celsius, and the relative humidity is 30-80%.
The package includes a charger SU-10 to charge the battery.
It is included in the State Registers of Ukraine and Russia.
The virtues and features
- Explosive performance.
- Convection sampling of a controlled environment.
- The function of the detector, the presence of a beep that changes depending on the level of gas, and high sensitivity, allowing to detect and localize the place of gas leakage.
- Notification with a sling and a sound about battery discharge.
- Fast heating – up to 40 s.
- Inertia is low.
- Simple management available to low-skilled staff.
- Minimum maintenance.
Choose other modifications of DODDSD-1 (controlled gas, formula)
|With a built-in sensor||with a remote sensor on the 2m cable||6m controlled||gas|
|PROBED-1-27||SOND-1-27 (2 m)||SOND-1-27 (6 m)||(carbon monoxide, carbon monoxide, CO)|
|PROBED-1-37||SOND-1-37 (2 m)||SOND-1-37 (6 m)||(hydrogen sulfide, H2S)|
|PROBED-1-47||SOND-1-47 (2 m)||SOND-1-47 (6 m)||(methane, CH4)|
|PROBED-1-57||SOND-1-57 (2 m)||SOND-1-57 (6 m)||(carbon monoxide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide (H2S), methane (CH4))|
|PROBED-1-67||SOND-1-67 (2 m)||SOND-1-67 (6 m)||(propane, C3H8)|
|Recognized||Ensuring job security|
|Ghazi, I mean, I don’t know what to do.||Multi-component|
|Controlled components||Carbon monoxide (carbon monoxide, CO), Methane (SN4), hydrogen sulfide (H2S)|
|The believe component||Methane (SN4)|
|How to sample||convection|
|Signal warm-up time||No more than 40 s|
|Signal time||No more than 30 s|
|The sound pressure level on the axis of the sound emitter at a distance of 1 m||at least 60 dB|
|Continuous running time without recharging||at least 8 hours|
|nutrition:||Battery, bundled charger|
|Average work on failure||at least 50,000 h|
“Informatsia for the deputy
- Package: Delivery kit: GAS signaler SOND-1-57 – 1pc. The charger is 1 piece. The 1st chamber Passport – 1 ex. The manual is 1 ex.